In this session you will learn:
- Why Drupal?
- What is DrupalGap?
- App #1: Mobile App - GeoTag a Photo and Upload it
- App #2: Web App (Headless Drupal) - Get Nearby Content and Show on Map
- How to Get Involved
What should you know:
- Drupal (Installing and Enabling modules and Administrating a Drupal Website)
- HTML (Basic Knowledge)
- CSS (Basic Knowledge)
- Get familiar with http://docs.drupalgap.org/7/Hello_World (Not needed but good to check out.)
What we will not cover do to time constraints:
- Setting up PhoneGap environment on your system to build apps locally. This is documented on PhoneGap’s Website.
- Setting up Eclipse or Android Application to publish Android Apps. This is documented on PhoneGap’s Website.
- Setting up Xcode to publish iOS Apps. This is documented on PhoneGap’s Website.